Posted by : Unknown Wednesday 12 March 2014

Good Smile Company's Nendoroid #400 is Sakura Kinomoto!
Cardcaptor Sakura was one the series I watched when I first started out watching anime. As I was looking through Good Smile Company's online shop last year, I realised Sakura wasn't in there and so I was quite surprised since Cardcaptor has been around for a long time. Never did I realised till recently, that Sakura has actually been confirmed by Kahotan from GSC in Feb this year that she is given the prestigious spot of #400 Nendoroid to be produced this year!


I will give you my money GSC! This is toooo adorable! ^^ I think the preorder date hasn't been announced yet, so I'm eagerly waiting for it! 

Really hope Square Enix can have GSC model Tifa, Cloud, Yuna, Tidus, Lightning and Noctis everythinggggg in the series! Should get pretty crazy response from FF fans out there right? ;) 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © herro batty:// by otaku. for otaku. -