Posted by : Unknown Saturday 7 September 2013

My last post was about.. 6 to 7 years ago? I used to design blogskins in the past as a form of interest and learning, and write about my thoughts on daily issues and stuffs.

Nostalgic. I didn't remember I actually made this amount of blogskins and have these amount of downloads.

I deleted my old blog worth 5 years of memories and decided to discontinue writing due to a personal reason. I would like to start afresh and take a different approach in writing and sharing about the games, food, animations and music that I really like or find interesting. Hope this serves as an outlet for sharing of common interests among friends and other readers.


I'm still in the midst of tidying up the layout, links and etc etc before I make a proper post. There's a lot of things I want to write about. A lot of things I would want to share about.

Can't wait ! x)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © herro batty:// by otaku. for otaku. -